iPhone 6+ Camera

While much is being said about the iPhone 6+ camera and it's strengths, the camera I have on my iPhone 6+ has failed spectacularly after only a week of use.

Now, as with any piece of electronics, there will be failing units, my concern is that I was quickly able to find posts in various places of others having the same issues - which means there are likely others out there who are having yet even more issues who don't go onto blogs and post about their experiences.

Specifically, the Vibration Reduction feature of the camera has failed so completely that it thinks the phone must be in constant motion even when it's still because it activates and creates a blurry, double image. You can even hold your ear up to the phone and listen to it click and whir inside - certainly not a good sign.

I've been an Apple customer long enough that I have no doubt they will be wonderful when I take it to the genius bar later today and either repair the defective part or replace the whole phone.

I try to give the benefit of the doubt in situations like these, but I did just pay a figurative ton of cash for this phone and I would appreciate it lasting more than a week.

Any more failures and I'm not certain what direction I'll end up going, because aside from the camera issue, the phone is quite wonderful and the new landscape viewing ability in many of the apps makes it a powerhouse of a pocket computer (because that's really what it is at this point).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Motorola Nightmare

Frustration

Real World Review of the Surface Laptop Studio